Order of Service Booklets mainly highlights the best experiences, memories and achievements of your departed loved one and the order of rituals that would be carried for the deceased. ‘Farewell Services’ offers its services of quality customised farewell stationery throughout Australia.
We understand your sentiments on losing your loved one due to which our team ensures to make their best efforts to work closely with you to create Memorial Order of Service Booklets to make the final journey a memorable one.
The format of Funeral Service Booklets
A Memorial Booklet is usually a 4-page document that consists of a cover page that has the photograph of the deceased along with their date of birth, date of death, location and time of service.
The second page usually contains a poem, hymn or a prayer for the deceased.
The third page highlights the “Funeral Order of Service” for the attendees.
Lastly, the final page contains expressions of gratitude by the family to all those who have extended their support to them during the difficult time. These funeral templates are printed in full color and on high quality paper.
Value of Memorial Booklets
Memorial Booklets for funeral have a functional value attached to them for the attendees as it encourages them to follow and sing the poems and at the same time helps to understand the readings and tributes. The order of service will make the procession easy and smooth for the family as well as for the guests. It also makes the location and time clear to avoid any delays or confusions from the guests’ side.
Funeral Order of Service Booklets also have an emotional value as they can be taken home and looked back even after years to keep the memories of the deceased alive forever. This will make the funeral memorable for both the young family members and the friends. Not only this, it can be sent to those who were not able to make it to the funeral. We ensure that everyone will feel to be a part of the funeral service.
Additional highlights about Farewell Services Australia
- We offer customised solutions, high quality printing and FREE delivery in all over Australia within 48 hours.
- Our booklets are designed to celebrate the life and achievements of the deceased.
- A memorable tribute to your family and friends.
- High quality paper and photographs.
- We deliver to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra and Perth.
Quick and easy process
- You can choose a design from the templates on our website or submit your own design as well.
- Once you have finalised the design, you will be asked about the memories about your loved one that you would like us to print on the memorial order of service.
- You can easily customise the booklet with your choice of photographs as well as text such as rituals, poems or hymns.
- Once your design is completed, a final draft will be shown to you as a preview and to process it for printing with the requested number of copies.
By following these 4 steps, you can easily get a beautiful and customised funeral booklet to celebrate the life of your loved one. We guarantee to make the final farewell memorable in the most special way.
Why choose us in Australia?
- Free delivery within 48 hours
- Fully customisable booklets
- Attractive packages
- Credit card payment available
- Customer friendly website
- Quick and easy process
Contact us today at 1800 080 700 or email us at email@example.com and give us a chance to become a part of your loved one’s final farewell.