There is good news for IBPS RRB aspirants. IBPS RRB notification has been out for IBPS RRB PO (scale 1), Officer Scale 2, Officer Scale 3 and multipurpose assistant. As all we know the online registration has been started from 8.6.18 and regional language proficiency is required for all regional banks. IBPS RRB PO avails to vacancy at your nearest city.
- Online registration date and payment of the fees ends on: 8.6.18-2.7.18
- Downloading call letters for IBPS RRB PO scale is: July 2018
- Officer scale 1 pre-exam training is conducted on: 30.7.18-4.8.18
- Preliminary Online Examination Officer Scale I or IBPS RRB PO: 126.96.36.199 & 18.8.18
- Result of Online exam for IBPS RRB PO: Officer Scale-I – September 2018
- Online main/single level examination for all posts including IBPS RRB PO: 30.9.18
- Declaration of single/main results: 10.2018
- Interview dates for Scale 1 or IBPS RRB PO: 11.18
- Final results will be declared on: 01.19
- The number of declared vacancies for IBPS RRB PO is 3312
IBPS RRB PO selection process:
It contains a three-tier selection process for Officer Scale I and comprises of Prelims, Mains and GD/Interview. The selection process for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I involves following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Group Exercise and Interview
Almost the preliminary exam is going to end in this month for IBPS RRB PO
IBPS RRB 2018 Officer PO Grade Preliminary Examination
- No. Section Question Marks Duration
Reasoning 40 40
Numerical Ability 40 40
Total 80 80
IBPS RRB 2018 Officer PO Grade Main Examination
General Awareness 40
Numerical Ability 40
English/Hindi Language 40
Computer Knowledge 40
IBPS RRB PO exam eligibility a citizen from India, Nepal, Bhutan; Age limit 18-30 years; Educational qualification: Degree from any recognized university
Since IBPS RRB PO exam will be conducted online at numerous centres all over Indi, the Candidates are required to mention their preferences at the time of filling in the online application.
IBPS RRB PO Mock Test, Previous years solved papers, Model question papers, online coaching and offline coaching would help the IBPS RRB PO aspirants in many ways. Studying from the predecessors, elders, exam contenders, group studies will immensely help the candidates.
Students, who are not enough with online material, can join in walk-in classes. Every section will be taught thoroughly. Answers along with explanation, one-to-one faculty analysis, and onboard explanation would fit the candidates who do not find enough time to spend in the system.
It has been known that after the launch of IBPS RRB PO mock test, many students have an idea of preparing for the exams along with the curriculum and timer. Timer in every variant helps the people to stick on to the time. So, candidates can easily calculate the time, weak and strong areas of their studies. There are so many materials are available in the market and this exam does not stop the contenders for other exams. So cheer up for other exams too and keep try keep on trying. Never lose your hope to pass such highly estimable exams.